Thursday, October 01, 2009

October Happenings

Wow! Can you believe it's October already??? The time sure flies when you're having fun OR when you writing, promoting, and trying to sell your books. LOL! I just wanted to update readers on what's going on in L.A.'s world of writing.

First and foremost, I don't know what's going on with the release party for Unfinished Business. Honesty's the best policy, right? So, the truth is I just don't know :( The PLAN is for it to take place on Friday, October 16, because that would just be too cool, for me, to celebrate my b-day and the official release of my debut novel with family & friends. So, I'll keep my blog updated about that.

Next, MWN (Motown Writer's Network) October meeting will be taking place on Saturday, October 10th from 10am-12pm. As of today, I'll be there with bells on!

This is early, but pertinent for all Detroit readers and writers. The annual Essence of Motown Literary Jam & Conference is taking place the 2nd weekend of November. Click the link below for all the details:

http://essenceofmotown2009.eventbrite.com

If all goes well, I'll be there selling copies of Unfinished Business. In the meantime, check out the excerpt of my next book, Reconcilliation to Hell. It's gonna be a helluva story!!!

Til Later...

L.A.

No comments: