Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Great Author in Town

It's really awesome to have good friends. One of my good friends was kind enough to inform me that a famous Michigan author, Terry McMillan will be gracing Detroit with her presence at the Detroit Public Library Author Series events at the main library. As much as I love all things literary, I don't keep up as well as I should with all of the literary events going on in the city. Anyway, Terry will be promoting her latest book, "It's Ok If You're Clueless and 23 More Tips for the College Bound". It's not what her fans fell in love with her for, but fans can still come out to support and chat with the author. You never know what you may find out. As an author, I'm encouraged by Terry's ability to expand her writing skills and abilities to other areas besides fiction, so I plan to be in attendance.

Til Later...L.A. Jefferson




Free and open to the public, Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 6 PM sharp, Detroit Public Library Friends Auditorium, 5201 Woodward, north of Warren in Midtown Detroit, information at 313-833-4042.


her latest book

No comments: