Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The End Is Near

NO--not the end of the world(i.e. 2012, Don't believe the hype!) The end I'm referring to is the end of the year. And what a busy and productive year it's been!

Let's recap...I released my debut novel--Unfinished Business. I made it to more than one of my Motown Writer's Network monthly meetings--a goal I set at the beginning of the year. I was a feature author at a writer's networking event. I hosted and was interviewed on Motown Literary Network's Blogtalk Radio show. And, most importantly, I officially started work on my second novel.

As the end of the year moves forward with shopping, family gatherings, and other end of the year celebrations, I'll be getting some much needed rest and relaxation in preparation for a productive 2010!

No comments: