Now that the word is out about my book, I'm selling anywhere between 1-3 books a day! That's pretty darn good if you ask me. The challenge, now, is to get the word out beyond my coworkers and friends. I need to reach the general public. So, although I'm a bit slow with my progress I feel like I'm getting a better handle on being a self-published author.
Some things on my to-do list to increase sales include:
1) Create some postcard size informational pieces about myself and my novel.
2) Advertise my new website on all of my social media outlets
3) Develop my newsletter for aspiring authors and book lovers.
4) Enlist the assistance of one of my coworkers to make me some bookmarks.
5) Have a booksigning in February.