Friday, September 07, 2012

30 Day Challenge--Day 2

My personal 30 day challenge to finish my book presented a perfect way to connect with my twitter buddies I invited them along and to far the response has been good.

As for myself, I immediately felt the weight of accountability on my shoulders. You know, once you tell folks what you're going to do, you gotta kind of put up or shut up.

In true L.A. form, last night I was on the "shut up" side, snoozing instead of writing that other 500 words I was shooting for. Is that called self sabotage?

All in all yesterday was still a good writing day. I wrote double my 250 daily word count goal. If not for this 30 day challenge, that'd be awesome but the challenge is on and poppin! 250-500 words a day just isn't going to get it. I need to crank it up to like 1000.
It'll be a challenge but that's the point, right?

No comments: