Monday, September 10, 2012

30 Day Challenge Update #3

Despite days of weariness, discouragement, and plain 'ole stubbornness, Im proud to say that I'm writing EVERYDAY! Even making some good progress. I wish I could have done better this weekend but I did the best I could considering I had family over.

Now Monday has rolled back around and its these five days that I expect to get the most accomplished. One trick up my sleeve is to NOT spend so
much time on any particular scene. If it doesn't work at that moment I'm simply going to move on to what i want to happen next.

I didn't make a lot of progress but tomorrow I'm going to finish this one scene I've been working on so I can move this story along to the finish line.

Wish me luck. How's your writing coming along? Share in the comments below.

No comments: